Confidential Contract Rates:
- All rates quoted in the confidential tariff are nett and non-commissionable, and under the condition that they cannot be displayed in any way to third parties.
- Rates are quoted in the specifically mentioned currency only.
- Specific services from outside our confidential tariff will be offered based on the quotation from the supplier.
- Unless otherwise specified, all quoted rates are inclusive of applicable taxes (including service charges, Value Added Taxes and/or locally charged taxes).
- Domestic tourism taxes and/or airport taxes may be applicable and are not included. These need to be paid directly to the relevant authority, by the traveller.
- In the event of government imposed tax changes, Destination Asia reserves the right to alter the rates accordingly. Destination Asia reserves the right to collect any differentials, which may arise, from the individual client (tour operator).
Cancellations, no show fees & refund policies for transfers & tours
- Notify less than 72 hrs prior to departure; 100% of contract rate will be charged subject to supplier conditions.
- For no show: 100% of contract rate will be charged
- The Cancellation and No show fees apply to general FIT reservations only. GIT (Group) reservations are subject to different rules and cancellation fees.
- Please request a full list of our terms and conditions specific to each Destiation Asia country for further information
Private & Seat In Coach - City Experiences and Day Tours (Inclusive of)
- Meet and greet services with name sign and/or with DA company logo;
- Company specific logo if requested for certain destinations after written agreement
- Transportation and inclusions according to the booked itinerary
- Pick-up times will be informed at time of reservation/confirmation or on arrival in the destination
- Pick-up location = lobby of hotel (unless stated otherwise locally)
Transportation / Mode of transport
- All transfers operated with local driver only OR with English speaking guide assistance (subject to tariff rates)
- Important: Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle unescorted guide (Driver only) are professional drivers, but they do speak very limited English.
- Assistance requirements for languages other than English are subject to availability and require an additional charge where applicable.
- Transportation (road or sea / river transport) are operated by fully-licensed drivers / operators in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Vehicles are licensed and comprehensively insured and equipped with seat belts for all passengers to comply with all local country road laws and regulations
- Under 2 years: Free of Charge
- 2-11years: According to the rate as mentioned in the tariff (or otherwise stated ages)
- 12 years and over: At full tariff rate
The Tour Operator Commitments
- The following are our expectations of the tour operator in order to receive these contracted rates from Destination Asia:
- To protect this confidentiality, Destination Asia will not disclose the rates to its customers and will invoice the tour operator directly
- Rates are confidential and cannot be promoted or sold on the Internet or otherwise (including third party websites) unless “packaged” with other elements.
- Unless prior credit arrangements have been made with Destination Asia, the company requires full pre-payment for all reservations at least 14 days (*) prior to arrival. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of the reservation(s) by the company. *Pre-payment procedures during high/peak seasons may vary, depending on the accommodation policy to guarantee the booking. Destination Asia will inform you accordingly about this for each individual case.
- All bank charges and fees are to be paid by the sender. Destination Asia shall be entitled to claim for and receive payment of any expenses incurred in claiming any shortfall in payments
- A limited number of Destination Asia countries offer credit card payments from legitimate agents; an additional charge of 5% (five per cent) will be added to the total invoice to cover bank charges in each country (when allowed and where credit card payments can be accepted) in all cases of credit card payment. We do, however, need to emphasize that not all Destination Asia offices can accept credit card payments.
- Non-compliance with these conditions can result in automatic cancellation of services without prior notice
- All payments are to be made to the bank account indicated below:
Destination Asia Limited
Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC)
1 Queens Roads Road, Central, Hong Kong
Account Number: 502413826201
Exchange Rates/Currency Fluctuations
All rates quoted are in US$ Dollars, unless otherwise stated. Destination Asia does not guarantee currency conversion rates or any quotation where currency conversion is included. Destination Asia reserves the right to adjust rates in case of fluctuations in exchange rates
Health and Safety
- Destination Asia complies with all industry required health and safety guidelines, in the selection of product and provision of services.
- All our customers are required at all times to follow the safety regulations for any service provided.
- We check and audit all suppliers and ascertain that they have the appropriate licenses in place accordingly to local laws
We strongly recommend that you obtain a comprehensive travel insurance policy while travelling. Neither Destination Asia nor its agents/suppliers or business partners shall/and can be held responsible for any loss, or damaged or stolen personal belongings.
Third Party Liability Insurance
Destination Asia Insurance coverage:
Should there be an unfortunate incident and / or accident, all our travellers are insured per single incident. Our insurance policy is a group accident insurance policy for travel related companies. The policy is in line with the current demands from various international tour operators/markets.
Licenses and Permits
All Destination Asia offices, subcontracted suppliers and other service providers used comply with license and permit requirements based on the relevant regulations of each country that Destination Asia operates in.
Destination Asia embraces the new normal of travel and ensure a safe travel during the duration of Covid19 pandemic. For more information about the new health and safety measures please check the following link: